It’s back for 2021! Main Street Festival will take place this weekend on Saturday, July 17 (10 am – 7 pm) -Sunday, July 18 ( 10 am – 6 pm).
- Opening ceremonies take place at 10 am on Saturday with a special acrobatic performance.
- There will be 40 food vendors with the crowd favorites kettle corn, donuts, and more.
- Visit the Heritage Foundation Headquarters for a chance to win – 2 tickets to the Franklin Theatre and a one-night stay in downtown Franklin.
- Don’t miss the kids’ zone, a beer garden by Bavarian Bierhaus, whiskey lounge by Leipers Fork Distillery, Mars Petcare pet zone, and more.
- Shuttle service is available from The Park at Harlinsdale, 239 Franklin Road and Church of the City, 828 Murfreesboro Road on Saturday. Both shuttles will be available on Saturday, only from Harlinsdale Farm on Sunday.
- Download the Main Street Festival app to receive the latest festival updates, see a map of the festival and locate your favorite vendors. Find the android app here. Find the ios app here.