Smoking Materials in Flowerpot Causes Spring Hill Fire

Photo: Spring Hill Fire Department

Spring Hill Fire Department responded to a reported apartment fire early Saturday afternoon.

The fire was contained to the balcony of the affected unit. Investigation found that discarded smoking materials in a flowerpot started the fire which spread to a plastic rocking chair.

Fire was held in check by the sprinkler system until SHFD Units arrived to complete the extinguishment.

No extension into the building or other hazards were found.

Subscribe to our FREE Newsletter!


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here