Spring Hill Fire Department responded to a Commercial Fire Alarm on Wednesday at Longview Elementary School.
Information relayed to Williamson 9-1-1 indicated that school officials did not know the cause of the alarm and an evacuation was in progress. Fire Department units arrived to find that a full orderly evacuation had occurred and all students were accounted for by School Administration.
Crews investigated and determined that a smoke alarm had malfunctioned in HVAC ductwork. The entire building was walked by Fire Crews with no hazards being found. Students were re-admitted to the building within 30 minutes.